From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Taejin Yoon
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 11:49 PM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Kernel 2.4.4 USB driver.

I have problem with Kernel 2.4.4's USB driver. I am using Ericsson Board
with following info. (Firmware revision P9A).

Ericsson HW revision info:
Generated: 2000-04-28 15:54
Comment: CXC 125 244 P9A
I am using bt stack released on Mar 29th of this year.

When I try to run btd, I get

'cmd_pkt from interrupt!'

error for every command packet it sends.

Has anyone run 2.4.4 USB successfully?

Thanks,

Taejin