From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
[mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Chou, Alexander T
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 2:55 PM
To: 'Greg KH'; liu jin
Cc: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] how to use usb

Hi,
I am also interested in USB, and was wondering what setup people have gotten
to work (or cannot get to work).
I am using CSR USB modules or CSR BlueCore modules, and I would like to know
what kernel, patches, drivers, etc are needed to get these to work with the
Axis stack.
Thanks for any reply,
Alex