Re: [bluetooth-dev] USB Interface on Ericsson Modules

what's your firmware version on the ericsson modules??

steve.hall@xxxxxxx.com wrote:

> I have recently obtained Ericsson BT modules marked ROK 101 008/21   P3G  S61
> 01W09, which I expected to have reasonably good USB functionality. I find that
> it take 20 - 30 connect/disconnect cycles to get a successful USB address
> assignment. Result is the same with two different modules. Host is an Intel
> SA-1110/1111 development platform which works will with USB keyboards, mice and
> CD ROM drives.
>
> Has anyone had reliable operation with Ericsson ROK 101 008 modules via USB?  If
> so, could you please forward package markings?
>
> Thanks,
>      Steve Hall
>
> -

Jan Beutel                                 j.beutel@xxxxxxx.org
Computer Engineering and Networks Laboratory, ETZ G63
ETH Zurich                              +41 1 632 70 32 Phone
Gloriastrasse 35                          +41 1 632 10 35 Fax
CH 8092 Zurich/Switzerland  http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~beutel