From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com [mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Marcus Palm
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 9:22 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] Sdp_server not found...

Hi, I use the openbt axis stack. When I start the stack (btd - kernel version)
in sever mode I receive an error message at startup wich says that it can not find the 'sdp_server'. I have tried to change the sdp_server path in btd.c, but then it can not find an appropriate xml-file for in argument.

regards
/Marcus