[bluetooth-dev] SDP question

Hi,
I've been using Axis stack (User mode) in my embedded application without any
SDP layer. I'm running Axis (no SDP) on both sides and everything is fine, I can
transfer files over.
Now I want to be able to receive a file from Digianswer BT, so I have to add SDP
support, just enough to be discoverable by Digianswer. Since I don't have much
memory available, can someone give me a quick hint on how to enable SDP.
1- Do I have to run start_sdp_server, if I'm only a slave?
2- Is sdp_init enough to let the stack respond to SDP requests from Digianswer?

Thanks,
Mandana