Re: [bluetooth-dev] Stack design and some anoucements

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 07:24:34PM +0800, Foo Chun Choong wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Hmmmm, what are the stacks that you are aware of? The ones I know of are
> Axis, Bluedrekar, BlueZ (open-sourced) and Rappore's (commercial).

There are at least 3 other stacks that run on Linux that people have
told me about.  But they were running in companies labs and told me not
to tell anyone else what company they were before they made their own
announcements, sorry :(

But I don't think that any of them were going to be opensourced.
Although with this recent announcement, they might change their minds :)

greg k-h