[bluetooth-dev] BlueZ and 2.4.X kernels.

Hi Folks,

I forgot to mention that there was minor change in socket memory allocation code between 2.4.3 and 2.4.4.
BlueZ stack uses 2.4.4 syntax, so for those who want to try please upgrade to 2.4.4.

I'll prepare patch for complete kernel integration today and send it to Linus and other kernel folks.
If it's accepted we will have standard Bluetooth subsystem in Linux. I have a strong feeling that it
will be accepted :))

Thanks
Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy