Re: [bluetooth-dev] Stack design and some anoucements

Roland,

>What about...
>...scatternets?
>...routing in ad-hoc networks?
>Is your stack able/prepared to support this issues?
Depends on what you're looking for. Stack has all necessary interfaces for all kinds of management software.
I'd say yes it is ready but let me clarify what I mean by "Bluetooth stack: :)).
When I say Stack I mean lower layers that actually implement right interface to hardware and protocols.

What kind of scatternet support are you looking for ?

Routing in ad-hoc networking is done on higher layer (e.g. IP). So, Bluetooth stack has little to do with it.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer
Qualcomm Incorporated