Re: [bluetooth-dev] Stack design and some anoucements

Hi Liu,

>I also believe socket is the proper interface and have working on it for a month, what can I do for this project.
Excellent.

There is always something to do. For example:
         Message (event, data) filtering on Raw HCI sockets.
         Support for connectionless L2CAP sockets which is pretty much done but needs testing and fixes here and there.
         Implement QoS in L2CAP.
         Port OpenBT's SDP.

         HCI/Bluetooth emulation. This actually may become really interesting project. I was thinking about some application
         that would use HCI EMU driver and would  talk to each other using Multicast UDP on the LAN, that would allow to simulate
         nice Bluetooth environment and test stuff like scatternets, etc even if reall hardware is not available.

Just ask me I got tons of ideas :)))

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer