[bluetooth-dev] More BlueZ anouncements: RFCOMMd 1.0 released

Folks,

Me again :)

Just released RFCOMMd 1.0 http://bluez.sourceforge.net/download.html
VTun for L2CAP is next.

Sorry for lack of documentation for BlueZ and apps. I wrote 99.99% of the stack myself(alone) and haven't
had a time for writing documentation. So, if you have any questions just go ahead and sends them to the
mailing list.

Also sorry for being kind of slow in replying to e-mails. I've got so many of them :)) looks like a lot of people
are excited about new design and are interested in further development. I've already got couple of patches.
Thank you guys I really appreciate your help and support.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer
Qualcomm Incorporated