[bluetooth-dev] Wanted suggestion of working with bluetooth in embedded systems.

Hello there,

We work in our company on the embedded systems and bluetooth is the new addition for it. We have CSR bco1 module, which has bluetooth stack till RFCOMM embedded into it. All I have to do is to connect from my microcontroller to bc01 module via  UART to transmit and receive data of upto 32 bytes.

I am new to Bluetooth. I want to know how to handle this RFCOMM from my microcontroller. We are using a C compiler to develop programs on the microcontroller.

Thanks in advance. Hope someone would reply to me.

Arun