Re: [bluetooth-dev] Problem writing a TTY under the stack.

Thanks all for your replies.

I'll explain my conclusions here so it may help someone else, somedays...

You were right, 0x11 is part of the XON/XOFF control bytes.
This is set by default through the termios structures (c_iflag) and is transparent to
the stack since the io takes care of everything.

It's possible to turn it off by using tcsetattr() (on a client point of view).

Since I didn't want to touch the code of the Axis stack, I had to do it "reverse" from the
device point of view, using:

tty->termios->c_iflag = tty->termios->c_iflag & ~IXON & ~IXOFF

It works now perfect, my "virtual device" is talking to your stack and they understand each others !

Thanks,

-Laurent

Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:

> [...]

0x11 is ^Q, so a guess would be that it is ^S/^Q flow control
somewhere that is stealing the byte. There should be problems
with 0x13 (^S) then too.

//Peter