[bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01 modules

Has anyone gotten CSR BCO1 modules to work under the Axis stack?
I am trying both UART and USB, and am unable to talk to the hardware.
I compiled the stack with ROOT/linux/include/linux/bluetooth/btconfig.h and
ROOT/apps/bluetooth/btd/btd.h using CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_CSR, but I when i
readbd, i do not get an address.
I have also tried changing those files to use CONFIG_BLUETOOTH_USBMODULE
with a CSR USB module, but this also does not work (it hangs my system).

thanks for any response,
Alex