RE: [bluetooth-dev] how can it works on dev_board

Those are the instructions for building for a PC.

> Question 1:
>
> btd can use on my pc but can't execute on axis dev_board.
>
> i tried this:
>
> make elinux
>
> make
>
> but the output is the same as before.
>
> how can it works on dev_board?
>

> Question 2:
>
> axis/apps/bluetooth/apps/btd
>
> make elinux
>
> make
>
> this can make binary executable btd and can work on dev_board.
>
> but it wants "insmod bt.o",and on dev_board how can i do this?

As the developer board does not support modules, you must compile
the stack as part of the kernel. It should already be part of the
kernel we provide (given you are using the 2.0 based one). Though,
I am not sure exactly what version of the OpenBT stack is in the
latest dev board release. If you are using the 2.0 based elinux
then you should be able to replace drivers/char/bluetooth and
include/linux/bluetooth with the directories taken from the
openbt-20010507.tgz on SourceForge and configure your kernel to
include bluetooth support.

> Question 3:
>
> axis/apps/bluetooth/apps/sdp_server
>
> make elinux
>
> make
>
> it can't works well. why?

Providing either compilation logs (if that is what fails),
or runtme logs would help a lot to identify what is going
wrong (this goes for your previous queestions too)...

//Peter