[bluetooth-dev]

Hi Maksim,
	First of all I would like to congragulate the Axis team and you for the
excellent effort put forth by you people in developing such stacks. Better
still you people were magnanimous enough to share it with the open source
community. However I have one doubt regarding the suitability of the usage
of your stack design in an embedded system where we may be using a kernel
only. How do you explain that.

Regards
Usha Kowshik
Manager