From: Mattias Ågren [mailto:mattias.agren@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 12:36 AM
To: 'Chou, Alexander T'; 'bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com'
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] CSR BC01 modules

Hi,
on what baudrate do you run btd(m) ?

Since -s (set speed) option in btdm (apps/bluetooth/experimental) sets
baudrate in
the CSR modules persistent store you need to reboot the module before the
changes
take effect.

E.g if the module uses default speed 115200 you need to start btd with
options -i 115200 -s 115200

If you want to change from e.g 115200 to 460800 you need to do this in two
steps :

1) First use the old init speed and then set the new by doing
   btd -R -i 115200 -s 460800, then let the stack set the new speed and then
reboot.

2) After this the module should be set to 460800 which means that you use
460800 in
   the -i option e.g btd -R -i 460800 -s 460800

There is a non persistent store baudrate setting command but we haven't got
it
to work yet. :(

Is there someone on this list that has ??

By the way, some logs can be very useful :)

brgds
/Mattias