RE: [bluetooth-dev] how can i send a wanted data using CSR dev kit?

see below

This is due to that you have no application that has opened /dev/ttyBT0, thus we buffer it until it is done.

> Yes, 2 bytes was sent through radio line. But i don't know
> what data sent.
>
> I want to send and receive some data that i want. What should
> do i for it?
> Should i modify the axis stack source? But i don't know about
> bluetooth
> stack, so i can't modify.
> Maybe, i think that someone else did this work and he had the modified
> source.
> Please tell me how can i solve this problem? or how can i get the
> modifed source or a idea?

After you have connected an rfcomm channel you can send data by doing e.g
Receiving side : cat /dev/ttyBT0 which will show everything received on this device
Sending side : cat <filename> > /dev/ttyBT0  which will send the file that you specify over the device

rf_send is just for testing and sends rubbish of a certain length. After you have connected rfcomm on a line
you can use this /dev/ttyBT[line] just like any serial port.

> Thank you for reading.
> I will wait for reply.

/Mattias