[bluetooth-dev] bt usb device driver

We're making Bluetooth USB device driver for Windows.

Unfortunately we do not know how to make device
drivers and are seeking help from experienced
individuals. We have been trying to find books &
manuals that can assist us but we han't found really
helpful ones.

Q: What are the things thAt we must know & whAt
structure must we follow?

Hoping for your immediate response.
Thank you.

Janice Ballesteros
Ghia Corros
Student Assistants
Advanced Science & Tech Institute (ASTI)
Philippines