Re: [bluetooth-dev] To all Bluezers !

Matthias,

>The Bluez project has two mailing lists and the OpenBT project has its
>own. So what is the reason, that everybody post to both project lists ?
>People that want to be informed or discuss things about Bluez should use
>the Bluez lists and the OpenBT people should use the bluetooth-dev list.
Yeah, that's probably my fault. Sorry about that.

I've posted that announcement and it triggered a lot of discussion about stack
design in general.

>So please send specific postings only to one list. I do not really like
>to read all postings in both lists.
>Is there anybody of the same opinion ?
I am. BlueZ specific questions definitely should be sent to BlueZ mailing lists.
However I think that general design stuff should be discussed in both.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer
Qualcomm Incorporated