[bluetooth-dev] Questions about Axis Access Point 9010

Hai,

There are questions about this product as well as a few terms that I do not understand, I hope that you can explain to me,

1. What are the libraries that this product support? And, I don't really understand how are the libraries can be used, could you give me some general idea of it?

2. In the profile part from the technical specification of 9010, only LAN access point is mentioned. However from the develop stack, you do have the Service discovery protocol.

So, does it mean that it can also support Service Discovery Application Profile? (How about the generic access profile as well?) If not, what can the develop stack do with the SDProtocol? Apart from LAN access point profile, what else of profile it can support..

That's all at this moment.

I need the reply ASAP, thanks for help.

Regards,

Ooi