[bluetooth-dev] performance question

Hi everybody!

I run the Axis Stack with an Ericsson module at serial line speed of 115200.
When I setup ppp and get a large file from the other side (ftp or http) i
get
only about 10kbps transfer rate.

As i did not look into the sources that much regarding this issue I don't
know if this is normal. But even if at baseband layer only a DM1 type
ACL-link is established (108.8kb/s symm.) the performance i discovered is
quite poor.

Looking forward to your answers

Heiko Hutschenreiter

lomi.e-technik.uni-ulm.de