[bluetooth-dev] ppp and btd

Hi,

   We are trying to get a point to point connection betwwen two RedHat
   Linux 6.2 machines (Pentium 120 and Pentium 160) going with the Axis
   Bluetooth Stack.

   We are using Ericsson's Bluetooth Kit RTK 993 1289 R1A on COM 1 and
pppd
   2.3.11

   *******
   Client: (has no netadaptor, ip set mannually to 10.0.0.1)
   *******
   /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the client side:

       noauth nodeflate nobsdcom lock

       mtu 256

       debug

       local

   >btd -R -s 57600 -r client -m -e 0
   >rf_conn 11:11:11:50:11:11 0 0
   connected
   >ppp

   AND IT REPEATS:
       bt_waitline : got connection!
       already got connection on line 0
   OVER AND OVER AGAIN!?

   ******
   Server: (is connected to a LAN with ip 10.8.12.136)
   ******
   Here is my /etc/ppp/options.ttyBT0 on the server side:

       noauth nodeflate nobsdcom lock

       mtu 256

       debug

       local

       silent

       10.8.12.136:10.0.0.1

   >btd -R -s 57600 -m -e 0

   QUESTION: What do I do wrong? How do I disable most of pppd features?

    Any help will be appriciated!

   Best regards,

   Konstantin Solvang, student at Aalborg University, Denmark