[bluetooth-dev] Long UIH Data Packets And DigiAnswer

    Hey,

    I'm using the OpenBT from March 6th (ARM7tdmi Little Endian) and I'm trying to connect to the DigiAnswer PCM card and IBM's stack. ACL links and browsing the SDP works great however when connecting using the LAN I'm getting "Long packet length doesn't match" errors. I've scanned the mailing list messages and added the fixed to the long_length struct ( __attribute__ ((packed)) bits)

    Has anyone figured out what is causing this? And has this been fixed in the 1.3 version of the stack?

FYI, I've tried using the latest stack from May 5th but there are a now other more problems coming up. Basically I can't even get a PPP Connection now.

    Thanks
    John