[bluetooth-dev] Problem with RFCOMM, Help Please

Hi,

We are using CSR module with RFCOMM included in the firmware. We are implementing a Serial Port communication using these modules.

I understand that we have to develop a port emulation entity in order for my application to communicate to RFCOMM.

Does this Port emulation Entity resides with my application and communicates to RFCOMM via a serial link ? or this Port emulation entity has to be part of firmware itself ?

And where do I get the RFCOMM commands in order to write a Port Emulation Entity ?

Thanks in advance
Arun