Re: [bluetooth-dev] Long UIH Data Packets And DigiAnswer

Yes, the long UIH packets is bugged for ARM processors. The problem doesn't
comme from Digianswer.

This is caused by the dirty structure cast / bit fields.

I have fixed it during UPF5, but my fix is dirty (it works though !).

I have already started rewriting rfcomm.c so that it doesn't use anymore
structure casting (it uses just a simple bit masking), but I don't have time
to work on it right now.

I also want to point out that the RFCOMM MTU is not working properly (maybe
because of my fix...). When I set it up to 400, the stack doesn't work at all
(it crashes the PC running the Digianswer stack...).

If you want, I can just send rfcomm.c to you if it helps...

David.