RE: [bluetooth-dev] btd and btdm problem

Hi,
You should undefine USE_IPASSIGN in bt_conf.h since you don't
have an IPA server on your system. To avoid these problems we
will change btdm shortly so that it won't exit when giving up
on IPA and instead just behave as USE_IPASSIGN never was defined.

What about that seg fault ? Do you have logs on it ?

Generally if btdm fails to read local bd or you get command timeouts
this is basically always due to wrong baudrate or faulty HW. We run
btdm as it is in the CVS without no problem.

brgds
Mattias