RE: [bluetooth-dev] btdm status

I have no problems running it. The intention is to build a library later on with all  'helper '
functions in it (bt_xxx.c / h) and replace the old btd with btdm.

Generally I advice people to run mainly the 'experimental' (slightly misleading
name nowadays) apps since that is what we are mainly developing for.
There are a couple of things that doesn't work as it did in the old btd
(e.g userstack + pppd) but once I get some time for it, it will also be fixed.
If someone wants to do it in the meantime feel free to drop a patch or commit
it yourself if you have access.

brgds
Mattias