RE: [bluetooth-dev] line number allocation on the server side

Currently this is selected as "first free" since there is not yet any
support for mapping a dlci with a line. If you 'know' what application is waiting on the server side and there is only one type then this is not a problem. Like when running as a LAN accesspoint with pppd waiting on the ttyBT:s...

We really need to look into a better design for the upper user IF, however
there never seems to be time for it... :(
brgds
Mattias