[bluetooth-dev] What s the problem

Hi, i use openbt  (openbt-20010329)
I use the stack with Null Modem connection. I haven t any hardware. I use HCI
EMULATION
On my server :
btd -u /dev/ttyS0  -r server -i none -m

on my client
btd -u /dev/ttyS0  -r client -i none -m
after this command on my client i see on my server this log :
May 16 10:11:29 localhost kernel: BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data: discarding 9
bytes

Why this error ?

After in my client i do rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 1 0
	Message : connected
 But if i want send bytes i don t understand how i can do it.

if i do rf_send 5 1 0 i have
> opening /dev/ttyB0
>Done
>wait for a connecting on line 0
Why wait, if i do on my server rf_wait 0 , the server and the client wait on
line 0.

Can you explain how i can test my connection between two PC's.

Please help me
Tony