[bluetooth-dev] btd on one machine

Hello!

I had tested to run the stack by using a local unix socket on one
computer. As I understand it can run in usermode, i.e. not use insmod
bt.o. The error message below was what I'd got.

Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
bt_hw_vendor: No such device
ERROR: init_phys() not implemented!
Set bt line disc: Invalid argument
Forgot to insmod bt.o ? [bt_disc 15]

When I on the other hand did insmod bt.o I got the error message below
instead when I tried to run as client.

Bluetooth Control Application
There is already another version of btd running.

Please advise
Thank you

/Chatsuda