[bluetooth-dev] Some Problems (sdp_server, hci error..)

I work on linux 2.2.19, with HCI Emulation.

Excuse me for this second mail it s the last for this problem but it s very
important for me to understand why it doesn t work.

i read the readme ;-)

First :
sdp_server: no such file or directory

Or my path is good , and i do make, make install....

Second :
When i run a client  on a other computer :

btd -u /dev/ttyS0  -r client -i none -m
after this command on my client i see on my server this log :
May 16 10:11:29 localhost kernel: BT SYS: ERROR :hci_receive_data: discarding 9
bytes

Third :
After in my client i do rf_conn 11:22:33:44:55:66 1 0
        Message : connected
 But if i want send bytes i don t understand how i can do it.

if i do rf_send 5 1 0 i have
> opening /dev/ttyB0
>Done
>wait for a connecting on line 0
Why wait, if i do on my server rf_wait 0 , the server and the client wait on
line 0.