[bluetooth-dev] Re: Problems with connection setup...

hello everyone it has been a long time....

okay here is my problem...i am looking at the message sequence charts
(figure 3.2 - ACL Connection Request Phase), and i notice that when i set
up a connection, that i always seem to have the connection terminated...is
there something i am not noticing...

let me tell you want i see going on...

the command CREATE_CONNECTION is sent, there is a COMMAND_STATUS event
packet returned..so all good so far, then an ACCEPT_CONNECTION_REQUEST
comand is sent from my host b, and a COMMAND_STATUS event packet is
returned...so all good again, but now all of a sudden i get a
CONNECTION_COMPLETE_EVENT packet sent back, and this shouldn't be
happening, i shouldn't get anything sent back to me...

why is this happening???? am i forgetting somthing here...

thanks for the help

???

:)

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n