Re: [bluetooth-dev] Re: Problems with connection setup...

one more quick thing, if this is so, (ie we get the
hci_connection_complete_event back when the connection is established),
that we should be able to take an ACL data packet and send it and via
bluetooth and the host b should receive it then...is this true??

but i still don't get this...instead i get the host timeout error on the
master/server side

thanks again

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n