RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: confused on HCI data packets

hello..that is what i figured as well, because that is what it says...so
now i am still stuck, after setting the hci packet type to 0x02 (acl
packet), then i am sending an hci data packet...but i still don't receive
anything on the other end (ie host b)...why??? i really don't know...i
thought maybe it has to do with my connection handle, pb, and bc flags,
but they seem to be set okay...so i am still confused here...

or...as soon as you get the connection conformation, then you have to send
a data packet right away to ensure that you don't timeout...hmmmm...

i don't know???

:)

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n