RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: confused on HCI data packets

Sami,

>hello..that is what i figured as well, because that is what it says...so
>now i am still stuck, after setting the hci packet type to 0x02 (acl
>packet), then i am sending an hci data packet...but i still don't receive
>anything on the other end (ie host b)...why??? i really don't know...i
>thought maybe it has to do with my connection handle, pb, and bc flags,
>but they seem to be set okay...so i am still confused here...
Sounds like that data you're sending doesn't have correct L2CAP header.

Some Bluetooth devices(Ericsson for example) check length field in L2CAP
header inside ACL packets. If length is wrong they just silently drop that
ACL packet.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer