RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: confused on HCI data packets

hello dave...thanks for the quick response...

okay i get the connection complete event with status = 0x00 (so i know
that i have a connection between my two bluetooth devices), and also by
the fact that i can also use the physical reset of the software reset to
disconnect my connection...so i know that my connection is okay...

when i don't send something right away nothing happens...when i perform a
write (ie passing my buffer from user to kernel space with my
characters) it just hangs and nothing appears on the my host b...why it
hangs i don't know...maybe i need to do a flush or something...

but when i send a dumb data packet across well i still don't see anything
from host b's perspective but then when i send another data packet across
then i see the packet on the other end but i receive an error event packet
from the hci - 0x20, that is unsupported lmp parameter value)...and my
write still hangs...

grrrrr....

any suggestions would be awesome!

:)

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n