RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: confused on HCI data packets

hey dave...how are you?

okay...let me give you some info on my driver...i am not really using
axis' bluetooth driver but i am writing my own for some very specific
research projects here at trlabs (this is where i work)...so that is why i
am asking very specific questions in regards to how to send and see acl
data packets...

so my progress has been okay (i am a little behind in terms of my
development) because i do get a connection complete event indicating that
i have a "physical" connection between my two devices...but not it comes
down to how to get my packet from host a to host b...

i am using the ericsson hardware (got if from comtec sigma in sweden), and
like i said before my own "stack", actaully it is a really thin HCI driver
that i need...

so i really need to know what has to go into the header...i was told that
the header should look something like:

-------------
|  ACL_PKT  |
-------------
|  hci data |
|  header   |
-------------
| L2CAP     |
| header    |
-------------
| data part |
|     .     |
|     .     |
|     .     |
-------------

but currently i am missing the l2cap header, because it really doesn't say
it needs it anywhere...so what do you think???

thanks

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n