RE: [bluetooth-dev] Problems sending data packets...

Hi Neil,
when running btdm on the client side, btdm discovers the newly
connected rfcomm connection and will then 'steal' it by running modem
emulator on top of it. So that's why btsend complains about line busy
when you try to send data. On the client side you should use bti
(btinit.c) which only does the BT part and then you can treat ttyBT0
as any virtual com port.
The purpose of btdm is to act as a server daemon for the
LAN access profile, not like the old btd which could be both client
and server.

brgds
Mattias