[bluetooth-dev] Lost HCI Commands

Hello,

we are currently working with Bluethunder Stack from WindRiver under Linux.
We are trying to pair/bond  a Bluetooth Mobile with a Serial Port Ericsson
Device using a Pin-Code.

When using Bluesoft Software from Infineon on a NT-Machine the following HCI
Commands are send from the Mobile Phone
directly one after the other:

- Connection Request
- Link Key Request
- PIN Code Request

But when using the Windriver Stack only the PIN Code Request is read from
the Serial Port.
The first two requests are missing.

Is this a problem with the serial port setup ? Maybe flowcontrol or sth ?

I hope you can help althought this is no Axis Stack Issue.

Greetz
Markus Buttler

--
Markus Buttler
Siemens VDO Automotive AG

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!