AW: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth qualification for an opensource stack

From my experience qualification is actually very expensive. (i expect
prices will be lower in future because of more competition in test houses)
Changing a qualified component requieres requalification - also the smallest
change. The requalification normally is cheaper because not all tests have
to be redone. I expect the qualification is also valid only in combination
with processor and compiler but i am not shure.

For the axis stack it is perhaps a good idea to separate all bluetooth
specific code (also profiles) with well defined interfaces in one module for
qualification. Then kernel changes or application changes do not affect the
qualificaton

Christian