[bluetooth-dev] Using the stack w/ USB modules...

Hi,

I'm trying to setup the btdm so that it communicates w/ a CSR USB module I
have connected on /dev/UB0 (the stack works fine w/ the serial modules I've
tested).  I believe that the bluetooth drivers are loaded correctly as well.
When I try to initialize the stack, I receive numerous cmd_timeout messages,
as if there's no communication between the OS and hardware.  How do I setup
the stack to support USB?  Thanks!

Neil