[bluetooth-dev] I have a problem when make openbt work on assabet board.

Hi.
I am trying to make openbt work on assabet board. The version of it is
20010529.
I modified environment variables in the makefiles of all directory like
this.

CC=/usr/local/arm/bin/arm-linux-gcc
LD=/usr/local/arm/bin/arm-linux-ld

and comment these lines.

#HAVE_READLINE_READLINE = 1
#HAVE_READLINE = 1

Above all is what i have done. After modify, it was built without error,
but there are some warinigs.
and installed needed files(bt.o, btduser, btd and so on) into ramdisk.
after this, downloaded zImage and ramdisk.gz and the kernel booted.
So, maked devices(/dev/ttyBTx) and inserted module(bt.o) but there was
error.

bt.o : unresolved symbol n_tty_ioctl
bt.o : unresolved symbol tty_register_ldisc

Becoz above error, i can't use openbt on assabet board.
Please let me know how to correct this problem.

Thanks.