[bluetooth-dev] adding BT to the kernel tree

Hi All
I am now tryig to add the bt stack to the kernel tree
of linux 2.0.35 , i have added
'source drivers/char/bluetooth/Config.in' to
char/Config.in as gordon has told in a previous mail.

and also in the Makefile of Char directory, I have
added
ifeq($(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH),y)
SUB_DIRS +=bluetooth
L_OBJS +=bt.o
endif

and i did
make config
make
the kernel compiles , and in the bluetooth directory
bt.o is there
but it seems like it is not linked to the kernel
image.
when i do
grep bt_ System.map i dont get anyting.
Can any one pls tell me what am I missing.
thanx in advance.
Regards
Kugan