[bluetooth-dev] INQUIRY

Sir ,
	We are a startup firm ISTL , Chennai , TN , INDIA .....with an
objective of Bluetooth stack development . We could understand from your
website that you are providing tool kit / dve kit for Bluetooth stack
development . Please furnish the following details about the kit you are
providing.

*	Technical Details ( will u provide source code along with kit ?
till what layer ? )
*	Price in USD-s
*	Delivery time
*	Any other detail relevant to Blue tooth stack development

sincerely,
Chandiramouli S