RE: [bluetooth-dev]:rfcomm_receive_data tracing

Hi  Kugan,
Thanks for the help, Even I saw the same path and confused some how.

Thanks
Yashoda

Hi
I am also not an expert but.
see ther following cord from rfcomm.c, i thing it will
clear u r doubt.here it is passesd to l2cap layer (by
l2cap_register_upper(RFCOMM_LAYER, &this_layer);)
I hope this will help.
Kugan

void
rfcomm_init(void)
{
	s32 i;
	protocol_layer this_layer;

	DSYS("Initialising RFCOMM\n");
	create_crctable(crctable);

	/* Set the confirm and indication functions for the
L2CAP-layer */
	this_layer.con_ind = rfcomm_connect_ind;
	this_layer.conf_ind = rfcomm_config_ind;
	this_layer.disc_ind = rfcomm_disconnect_ind;
	this_layer.con_cfm = rfcomm_connect_cfm;
	this_layer.conf_cfm = rfcomm_config_cfm;
	this_layer.disc_cfm = rfcomm_disconnect_cfm;
	this_layer.receive_data = rfcomm_receive_data;

	/* Register RFCOMM in the L2CAP layer*/
	l2cap_register_upper(RFCOMM_LAYER, &this_layer);
here