RE: [bluetooth-dev] Problems building OpenBT stack

The developer board does not support modules, so
there is no use in trying to build the stack as one.
You need to build it as part of the kernel build.

You need to do at least the following:
* Put the include/linux/bluetooth and
  drivers/char/bluetooth directories into the same
  locations in your kernel tree.
* Add 'source drivers/char/bluetooth/Config.in' to
  the end of drivers/char/Config.in (after the endmenu).
* Add the following to drivers/char/Makefile at some
  appropriate place:
    subdir-$(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH) += bluetooth
    obj-$(CONFIG_BLUETOOTH) += bluetooth/bt.o
* Add the following to the end of tty_init() in
  drivers/char/tty_io.c:
    #ifdef CONFIG_BLUETOOTH
      bt_init();
    #endif
  (you may need to use bt_init_module() instead of bt_init()).
* Reconfigure the kernel (e.g., make menuconfig), and
  configure Bluetooth from the new menu alternative.
* Rebuild the kernel.

Hope that helps.

//Peter