[bluetooth-dev] Re: sending more than one acl data packet

hello everyone...

i hope everyone had a good weekend...mine was good, but it is a little
cold in winnipeg today...so what can you do???!!!

anyways, let me take you through the steps of sending my acl packets, i
perform an hci_read_buffer_size command to get the size of the acl data
and the number of acl data packets that can be held at any given time..so
that is all good...then i create a connection from a to b, and b does a
connection accept, and then i recieve a connection complete event...so all
good in terms of my connection...now when i send an acl packet, the first
one goes through excellent, any size (no bigger than 8195, though,
depending on your read buffer size command), but then when i send a second
packet it goes through but i receive a huge "garbage" packet back on my
end (ie on the sending end)...any reasons why this would happen, would
be great and on top of that my connection is disconnected???

why does this happen????

thanks

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n