RE: [bluetooth-dev] Where is the ipa_server?

Hi,
ipa_server is an app which assigns ip address, dns, netmask etc to a remote ppp client. This code is non public, however the interface (bt_ipa.h) is available and can be developed quite easily. If you don't have the ipa_server and don't intend to develop one, simply undefine the
USE_IPASSIGN in bt_conf.h and recompile.

brgds
Mattias