[bluetooth-dev] Newbie: Inquiry doesn't work

Hi,

I am new to BT and Linux and got the stack working a few days ago. Now I
want to setup a simple PPP connection (at last a voice connection) with a
Ericsson R520m telephone. But at the minute I don't get very far.

"btd -m -d <localip>" works fine
"inq 2 10" gives "Timer expired"
"readbd" gives "Current bd addr : 00:00:00:00:00:00" Think that's no good
either

So my phone (in detection mode) is not found...

Does anyone what can be wrong?

Thnx!

Rob Wijnhoven
Student