[bluetooth-dev] Re: connection problems???

hello everyone...

well i don't really have connection problems more like sending acl packet
problems...

now i know i have been asking for a couple of days now, but i haven't yet
received any consise answers to my problem, or a help in the right
direction...

okay, here it is...
i can set up an acl connection and send two packets over, but on my second
packet i get a bunch of 0x00's back and my connection is
disconnected...any ideas why??? i really can't solve this one...hmmmmm...

:)

Sami Kibria
Researcher
TRLabs - Winnipeg, Manitoba. CANADA
email: skibria@xxxxxxx.ca
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\              G N U   g e n e r a t i o n